The Big Bang Fair will be open to schools in half-day sessions. Schools will be able to register for morning (9am to 12pm) or afternoon (1pm to 4pm) sessions.
- Schools will be able to book one group per session
- Groups sizes are limited to a total of 100 (including adults)
- The Fair will be open to groups from state-funded schools only, and for young people in:
- England and Wales: year 6 to year 8
- Northern Ireland: year 7 to year 9
- Scotland: P7 to S2
Independent specialist and SEND schools are also eligible to attend The Big Bang Fair.
Home educators will be invited to attend The Fair on Friday 21 June, and can book a morning or afternoon session.