But don’t take our word for it, see what our amazing teachers have to say!
Of teachers surveyed at our fantastic events:
- 9 in 10 agree or strongly agree that Big Bang at School was engaging for their students
- 88% agree or strongly agree that Big Bang at School was accessible to students of all abilities in STEM subjects
Teachers also shared with us their highlights from across the year:
- “For us, particularly as a small school, the ‘Big Bang’ science day gave our children the opportunity to widen their experiences and motivated them to ask challenging open-ended questions; ‘why’, ‘how’, ‘what’, to extend their own knowledge and interest.” Mrs Creed
- “The children had such a wonderful day. They said that even though they didn’t win a prize, they felt like they were still winners because they had the best day. They were really proud of their achievements and it has done wonders for their confidence.” Mrs Brown
- What a fantastic experience for both staff and pupils! So well thought out and organised. Delivered with passion. Thank you for the opportunity! Mrs McManus
We can’t wait to see what you get up to next year - Big Bang at School could be the start of an extraordinary journey for your students. Don’t miss out!
If you’re interested in hosting your own Big Bang at School, please email us with the name of your school and why you would like to take part.